A. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION / WHICH PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
1. Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services. Transparancy is also important to us and that is why we want to inform you about why we collect your Personal Data, which Personal Data we collect, what we do with Personal Data and how long we hold Personal Data.
2. Information including, but not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user preferences ("Membership Information") may be collected at the time of signing up a membership by Totallyindonesia.com.
3. In connection with any transaction and payment services on the site, including but not limited to, bank account numbers, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and tracking information from cheques or money orders may be collected to, among other things, facilitate the sale and purchase as well as the settlement of purchase price of the services transacted on or procured through the Site.
4. We record and retain details of user/member activities on the Site. Information relating to such transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the services, pricing information and any trade dispute records (“Activities Information”) may be collected when sale and purchase transactions are conducted on or facilitated through the Site.
5. From time to time, we collect information about our users/members and prospective users/members during trade shows, industry events and other functions. The information we may collect at these locations may include, but is not limited to, user name, address, phone number, fax number and email address ("Event Information").
6. We record and retain records of users buying membership and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and buyer behavioral patterns. In addition, we gather statistical information about the Site and visitors to the Site including, but not limited to, IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pages viewed, number of sessions and unique visitors (together "Browsing Information").
7. Membership Information, Activities Information, Event Information and Browsing Information generally relate to business entities and are together referred to as business data (“Business Data”). Insofar and only insofar as they constitute personally identifiable data of living individuals, such information are together referred to as personal data (“Personal Data”).
8. It is mandatory for users/members of the Site to provide certain categories of Business Data and Personal Data (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that users/members do not provide any or sufficient Business Data and/or Personal Data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the signing up process or provide such users/members with our services.
B. USE OF PERSONAL DATA / WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. verifying your identity;
2. verifying your eligibility to register as a user/member of the Site;
3. processing your signing up as a user/member, and maintaining and managing your signing up;
4. providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
5. to facilitate communication between interested buyers and providers on the Site;
6. performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Site, to improve our deal offerings and for marketing and promotional purposes;
7. subject to obtaining your consent in such form as may be required under the applicable law, we may use your name, phone number, residential address, email address and fax number ("Marketing Data") to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials to you relating to goods and services offered by us on the Site including all memberships. The value added services ancillary to the Memberships, and other products and services offered by us from time to time to members of the Site;
8. if you voluntarily submit any information to the Site for publication on the Site through the publishing tools, including but not limited to, Company Profile, News Platform, Hello Indonesia, Deal Platform and any discussion forum, then you are deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information on the Site ("Voluntary Information"); and
9. making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA / WITH WHO WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
1. We disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the Totallyindonesia entity that you are contracting with) your Personal Data to service providers (Proxium.nl, Byte.nl) engaged by us to assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services, payment extension services, and membership authentication and verification services) ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified at B.1 to B.9 above, and not for their own purposes (including direct marketing).
2. You agree that we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the Totallyindonesia entity that you are contracting with), for the purposes specified at B.1 to B.9 above, your Personal Data to other "Dutch" affiliated companies within the Totallyindonesia Group, which comprises a group of companies operating leading online and mobile marketplaces in consumer and business-to-business commerce, as well as cloud computing and other services. This is to ensure the quality of the platform.
3. When necessary we may also disclose and transfer (whether within or outside the jurisdiction of the Totallyindonesia entity that you are contracting with) your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations for the purposes specified at B.9 above.
4. Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by us and will be accessible by our employees, any Service Providers engaged by us and third parties referred to at C.2 and C.3 above, for or in relation to any of the purposes stated in B.1 to B.9 above.
5. All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the Site and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information that you disclose to us becomes public information and you relinquish any proprietary rights (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. You should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Voluntary Information that you submit to us.
6. We may share your Registration Information with banks or vendors to enable your transactions on the Site to be completed. In addition, we may use your Registration Information to determine your credit-worthiness and, in the process of such determination, we may need to make such Registration Information available to banks or credit agencies. While we have in place up-to-date technology and internal procedures to keep your Registration Information and other Personal Data secure from intruders, there is no guarantee that such technology or procedures can eliminate all of the risks of theft, loss or misuse.
7. We may provide statistical information to third parties, but when we do so, we do not provide personally-identifying information without your permission.
D. RIGHT TO ACCESS/CORRECT PERSONAL DATA
The GDPR gives you some rights. You have the right to access the Personal Data we hold about you and to correct the Personal Data if there are any mistakes. Beside of that you have the right to ask us to delete your Personal Data if there are no reasons to keep the Personal Data. Also you have the right to let us transfer your Personal Data to another organisation/company. You have the right to object the processing of Personal Data.
E. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
During a membership Totallyindonesia has access to all personal details of a member. Totallyindonesia retains personal data 12 months after terminating a membership. Thereafter, the information will be disposed of.
The Sites and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our Legal Department at the address set out in paragraph D above to remove the information.
G. SECURITY MEASURES
We employ commercially reasonable security methods to prevent unauthorized access to the Site, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the correct use of the information we hold.
For registered users/members of the Site, your Registration Information and Membership Information (if any) can be viewed and edited by contacting Totallyindonesia.com and (viewed) on your own company page, which is protected by Totallyindonesia.com. Our personnel will never do anything without your permission, except as indicated. If you share a computer with others, you should not choose to save your contact line information (e.g., user member information, personal mail) on that shared computer. Remember to sign out of your mail account and close your browser window when you have finished your contact session with Totallyindonesia.
No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
View our Privacy Statement
J. YOUR FEEDBACK